Monday, March 28, 2011

Finally!

As the dates and days rolled on, me and ross became closer. We felt more comfortable around each other, and finally I asked if i could come around because I was in town and wasn't sure if i could get home safe, he agreed. It was almost 6:20 a.m when I met him outside the club he works at, we went for a wine and then endeavored to make our way to his flat. We arrived blah blah blah, and I had a shower then we both hopped into his bed, he turned the lights off and pulled up the blanket as he finished he leant over and kissed my lips twice and said goodnight, and cuddled into me, my heart was beating so fast that I could hear the breath from my mouth exhailing shakily.

We rested for a bit but I couldnt handle it, I needed to kiss him more! I looked up at his face and started gently stroking my hand down his cheek and soon my lips wanted to touch his face aswell. we kissed for 20 minutes cuddling, and snuggling.

We went to sleep and woke up about 10 a.m, we kissed again and things got a little more intimate. I'm not going into details but I just want to point out that we didnt actually have sex, we just did sort of soft core stuff. Anyway we ended up sleeping to 6 p.m!!! I got home around 9 and recieved a text from him in his adorable czechlish. "have a good night :) will miss you in my comfortable bed tonight, sweety :-)" it's so freaking cute the way he doesn't make full sence. its like AHH TAKE ME NOW! hahah well that's the update on my new found prince. Let's hope this story is a fairytale.

No comments: